Professional Counseling Supervision
With Bill Jacobs LPCC
If you are a student doing a practicum or working on your supervised hours for your license, Bill does counseling supervision.
He does supervision individually or in groups at his Westside office.
Bill's past credentials, experience and education:
- Masters in counseling from Webster University
- New Mexico board licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor
- 3000 supervised hours by Ken Wells, Phd, Counseling and Psychotherapy
- Six years in Albuquerque Public Schools as an elementary school counselor
- Three years at Southwest Family Guidance Center
- Eight years in private practice.
- EMDR training with the EMDR Institute
- Sand tray training with Theresa Kestley
- Relational Enhancement Therapy with Maryhelen Schnieder
Bill's special interest is attachment theory.
Call to discuss terms and availability (505) 379-0810.